Join Our “Press”tige Wine Club
As a member, you will enjoy the benefits of:
Complimentary Wine coupons (4 per member) given with bi-monthly pick ups. Each coupon may be redeemed for 1 tasting, 1 glass of wine, or 1 wine flight. (Coupons are only valid during current pickup period and do expire.) Overall, these coupons equal a $216-$480 value over the year.
Bi-monthly wine pick-ups of two Willowcroft wines hand-selected by our winemaker, Lew Parker. Pick-ups will also include a newsletter from the winemaker dishing about the wines included in the shipment, food pairings with delicious recipes to accompany each wine, and future happenings throughout the “wine & vine” at Willowcroft.
Two planned evening socials exclusively for “Press”tige Club Members. Socials will feature hors d’oeuvres and/or dinner and one complimentary glass of wine per guest.
Discounts In the Tasting Room:
• 15% off all wine purchases
• 20% off all case purchases
• 25% off most Event Fees
Priority email invites to events and news from the Winery.
Enrollment is easy! (Must be 21 years of age )
Ask Tasting Room Associate for “Press”tige Wine Club Application and return to Associate. Click here to join online! You can also call or e-mail Kim Hawkins to request an application: 703-777-8161 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• No annual fee to join!
• Pick-ups are $52+tax (bi-monthly).
• Wines are available for pick-up at the winery or available for shipping (shipping charges extra). We can hold wines for up to 3 months, if needed.
• Email reminders for all events will go out 2 weeks in advance.
Wine Club selections can be changed. If different wines are selected, your cost may be higher or lower than the $52 charge, depending upon your selections.
Memberships are annual. Memberships auto renew unless cancelled. Early Cancelation fee may be applied.
Wine Club Pickup Weekends for 2023:
- February 10-12
- April 14-16
- June 9-11
- August 11-13
- October 20-22, Halloween Party Saturday Oct 21, 6-8:30 p.m.
- December 8-10, Holiday Party Saturday Dec 9, 6-8:30 p.m.